Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Taquitos

I currently blame my sudden, and sporadic, blog update from reading far too many posts from the Man Repeller. Her views on fashion combined with her witty prose just make me want to update.

And it could also have something to do with the fact that it's summer. And that I am no longer the slave of 300 undergraduate students regarding fluid mechanics. No, no my dears, you should not have an impossible partial differential equation you need to solve.

Then again... maybe it's because I am refreshed by my successful (to my stomach and closet)/unsuccessful (to my stomach and wallet) trip to Chicago this past weekend.

Anyway, I've sent a series of pictures to my email from the Chicago trip (because, frankly, I am too lazy to hookup my iPhone to my MacBook). How do people not get agitated by properly finding cords to attach their phones and cameras to computers?

Thank G I've cut my hair since... 2 days ago

Tuna tataki - or should I say f- yeah amazingness

Teenage mutant ninja turtles

We were on the train, which somehow called for self photos

Out by Loyola Chicago. Freezing. In May.


Then we went to an Israeli cookout. No awesome meat kabobs for me, but I didn't miss out.  

A tomato cucumber salad

Hummus, baba ghanoush, pickled carrots, falafel, pita, tahini, pickles, a grain dish of sorts


And this was just Saturday's fat-filled bundle of joy, folks.

Off to the bean and cheese taquitos calling my name. Moreso the overwhelming smell of artery-clogging goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment