Tuesday, September 18, 2012

EMP's

I feel like everyone has at least one meal that strikes a memory.

The reason why I am so obsessed over food is partly because, well, it's awesome, but the other part is what was the scenery associated with the meal.

Today I had to race back and forth between classes and teaching duties, and even drove out to Indianapolis for an errand. So by the time I reached my apartment today I felt exhausted (and admittedly a bit homesick).

Therefore, I made a dish that reminded me of my childhood. Simple, maybe even a tad bit plain, I had what my family likes to call "EMP's" -- also known as English Muffin Pizzas.

Now as I have successfully relayed my exciting Tuesday night experience to you, I share this disgustingly catchy, perky, and bubbly Carly Rae Jepsen song "Tiny Little Bows" from Fluxblog that I cannot get out of my head. Click here to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment