Saturday, July 14, 2012

Photo Diary 1: Tokyo

So, we spent a nice long amount of hours on the flight to Tokyo and arrived at the Cerulean Tower - a 40 story high building in Shibuya.

We clowned around and ended our tired travels with an Asahi and a Sapporo. Ahhhh...


 These were views from the room





With the significant time change we woke up and wandered through Shibuya a bit... (at 4:45 am)

 These ramps looked fun to skateboard on - even though I don't do such an activity!

Why are people up at 4:45 in the morning?

Signs in Japanese. The inability to escape McDonalds.

Little people on a globe outside of the Shibuya train station

I've always loved these

The dog (Hachiko) I talked about previously

And poor Dad looking exhausted

1 comment:

  1. wow! great photos! I have never been to Tokio! Looks very cool!
    Thanks for your support! I am your first Bloglovin follower ;)
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete