Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Get By

With a little help from my friends.

On Sunday I was lucky enough to hang out with some of my closest, and some of my most integral group of friends in college (sans one very important member!).

We went to the DeYoung museum in San Francisco for the Jean Paul Gaultier exhibit, had a few beers at 21st Amendment, and clowned around on the swing set at a local park.

What a massive headdress!

Meow

Appropriately worn on Easter Island, of course

Rock the boat, don't tip the boat over

WOW

I really loved this print

Moving models. One of the pieces takes 353 hours to make!

Us at 21st Amendment

Sup, foo?

Thanks for the push!

I will miss these friends greatly after I am gone. But one is seriously thinking about visiting me over in the Midwest! That's what friends are for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment