Friday, June 22, 2012

P.S. Write Me

There's something so romantic about receiving a card or letter in the mail. Today I stumbled across a store called Typo in a mall on the outskirts of San Francisco. It's from Australia and has a slew of notebooks, stationary, frames, and so on.

I went to the sale section and came across these babies, and KNEW exactly what I wanted to do. I made my first card, relatively ugly and plain, but still fun. The first card went to someone who is pretty special to me. Sorry if he thinks it's ugly, too!




Also, don't you just love washi tape?

Likewise, that lecture last night on the Asian elephants from Carol Stevenson was fantastic. And I got to see Jiro Dreams of Sushi. In a few weeks, I will get to eat at his restaurant, too. Here's the trailer if you haven't heard of it previously:

No comments:

Post a Comment