Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Phone Blogging

I am so excited that blogger finally has an iPhone app! SCORE. So, I will make this post my first phone update.

Today I enjoyed my first kombucha and I absolutely loved it! As well as a peach iced tea drink.

My day consisted of walking 7+ hours to downtown San Francisco and back through the Castro and finally home. It was beautiful out. And then followed by a baking a carrot cake and homemade bokeh shapes for my camera.

Currently I am trying to make more room on my computer (startup disk is full... Roar). This gave me another excuse to want to update via cellular phone app.

Additionally, I have a fantastic summer music playlist going. Excited?

EDIT: Here are my additional (really crappy quality - but I was practicing!) bokeh photos





No comments:

Post a Comment