Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Katie

In my late night delirium I've decided to update. How's that for working early on a next day post? 30 engineering drawings later (SolidWorks and AutoCAD have me borderline wanting to vomit), and I am pretty spent for the evening.

Today as I walked home I spotted this pig cruisin' the neighborhood and returned her to her respectful owner. Meet Penelope. She's quite the oinker.

Anyway, I am now a featured user on Snip.It for my music selection, so check it out! I am very honored, that's for sure.

With that said, here's the song "Katie" by Wildnerness Survival. You can access their music here. This song is particularly sweet to me, not just because of the title, of course. I am almost a little sad to share this band, I think they're my secret music treasure at the moment. But I'll do anything to help them out, because they're fantastic. "Seems to me it'd be best if we just grew up and grew old"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment